Monday, 26 October 2015

"Not the user, unless user is a sad monkey..."

So I'm not entirely sure how they chose moderators for OkCupid, but despite not being active on it, I had an e-mail come through telling me I had been given moderator status.

There's a whole bunch of new, non-medical acronyms I now know (LA = leave alone, NTU = not the user) and Google image search is shockingly accurate at naming pornstars from a single photo.

How could I possibly say no? I'm almost tempted to make an entire blog about the amazing things it throws up, but sadly this would be

#1) NSFW 90% of the time
#2) Not very nice as a mod to do

So instead, I'll just share my favourite ones of today with my Mod comments at the side (the second one should have said "artist model" but I was too busy trying to calculate the age she might be today, oops). Needless to say, I wish this were my fulltime job and I wish I were getting paid for it, though I think the entertainment value is something you can't buy, let alone be paid for.




No comments:

Post a Comment